Noah’s Flood: Key to Understanding the Age of the Earth (Part 1)
SummaryIf the rock layers found all over the earth are a result of a global flood then they cannot also be evidence for slow deposition over millions of years. An understanding of what the Flood was like and what it could accomplish (geologically) is a key to understanding the age of the Earth.
The Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (CPT) model is discussed as a mechanism operating during the Flood to explain many large scale geologic features observed today.
- Was the Flood global? (Chapter 10 from the The Creation Answers Book)
- Church leader ‘aghast’ at belief in a worldwide Flood?
- Noah’s Flood and the epic of Gilgamesh
- What about continental drift? (Chapter 11 from the The Creation Answers
- ‘Fountains of the Deep’ on Mars?
- Interview with Dr John Baumgardner
- Catastrophic plate tectonics: the geophysical context of the Genesis Flood
- age of the earth and universe