- Creation Sensation Youtube
- Slaves4Christ Youtube
- Creation Museums
- Creation Science Links
- Kent Hovind Seminar
- Creation / Evolution Debates
- Creation Magazine Live
- Genesis Unleashed
- Creation Today Show
- Defender's Study Bible
- Ian Juby Videos
- Creation Research Society
- Institute for Creation Research
- Answers in Genesis Video
- Northwest Creation Network
- Journal of Creation
- Answers Research Journal
Thursday, March 29, 2012
How Could Mutations Create the Huge Volumes of Information in the DNA of Living Things? - 15 Questions for Evolutionists #3
15 Questions for Evolutionists -- Question 3 - Genesis Unleashed
• List of the 15 Questions with supporting information
• It is not the amount of change mutations produce, it is the type of change that is a problem for evolution. See: http://creation.com/train • Haldane's Dilemma: a serious problem for evolution.
• Cost theory and the cost of substitution—a clarification
• Natural Selection Q&A page
• Download the "Mendel's Accountant" program
• Meta-information — An impossible conundrum for evolution
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Millions of years to form Grand Canyon? Not at all! While the facts continue to baffle those who believe the Canyon took millions of years to form, Dr. Austin shows how the facts point to rapid formation by catastrophic, rushing water.
About the speaker
Dr. Steven Austin has earned a Ph.D. in geology from Pennsylvania State University. A full-time scientist with the Institute for Creation Research, he has participated in professional, peer-reviewed studies at Mount St. Helens and the Grand Canyon. In 1999 he published research in the prestigious International Geology Review. Currently Dr. Austin is researching: mass kill of nautiloids within the Redwall limestone of Grand Canyon, radioisotopes of Grand Canyon rocks, and earthquake destruction of archaeological sites in Jordan.
Get the video on DVD at AnswersInGenesis.org
Monday, March 26, 2012
Evolutionists commonly cite the antibiotic resistance of germs as evidence for evolution. They believe that the germs must have evolved resistance, implying that they have changed and developed new things that they never had before. Some have said this is one of the best proofs of evolution. Once again science stands in opposition to this evolutionary belief.
- Evolution and Medicine
- Superbugs Not Super After All
- Is Antibiotic Resistance Really Due to Increase in Information?
Thursday, March 22, 2012
This is an 8 Part Playlist
Astrophysicist Dr. Jason Lisle presents a presuppositional approach to apologetics and shows why it is the best method for defending the faith. Giving numerous examples of real-world discussions, Dr. Lisle demonstrates how to expose the inconsistencies and arbitrariness in secular worldviews, while also demonstrating the logic and consistency of the biblical worldview.
Get Nuclear Strenght Apologetics, Part 1 on DVD
Get Nuclear Strenght Apologetics, Part 2 on DVD
For more of Dr. Jason Lisle and Christian apologetic and scientific creation resources, visit http://www.AnswersInGenesis.org
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
presented at Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship Nov 11, 2011 by Tommy Lohman of Creation
Being raised in church did not insulate him from these anti-God, anti-gospel influences. In 1993, he recon-nected with his childhood fascination with dinosaurs. After watching Steven Spielburg's movie "Jurassic Park," he began to sense that previously held beliefs about Genesis, dinosaurs and the age of the earth were not properly rooted. God then led him to a diligent study of the Bible, starting with Genesis 1-11.
Dr. Henry Morris' book, "The Beginning of the World," and the creationist ministry "Answers in Genesis" revealed truths about the beginning of the world and dinosaurs Tommy had never considered before. The past 18 years of his life have been dedicated to the study of creation by starting with a literal approach to history in Genesis.
Creation Connection Ministries was founded on a simple desire to "connect the dots" about the truth of the beginning of the world by using the Bible, beginning with Genesis, as a foundation for a sound, Biblical worldview. In 2008, God stirred his soul and showed him that creation apologetics simply for information's sake was insufficient; there was a deeper need for sound creation teaching in the defense of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. As a result, it is his heart's desire to bring all presentations, conversations and writings about creation apologetics back to the heart of the matter: the foot of the cross.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Visit Search for the Truth Ministries
Saturday, March 17, 2012
In school we are taught that 'Mutations + Natural Selection = Evolution', but do genetic mutations really help evolution? Changes in DNA are supposed to provide the new functions that natural selection 'chooses' leading to the evolution of simply organisms into more complex ones. However, leading geneticists agree that mutations lead to extinction, not evolution into something better. This episode features portions of an interview with former evolutionary geneticist Dr John Sanford.
• Creation magazine interview with Dr John Sanford
• Mutations Q&A page
by Restoring Genesis Ministries
Many historical accounts of sightings and interactions with dinosaurs as well as ancient drawings & sculptures, cave drawings and other art. Also included is how archaeology and textual evidence supports the veracity of the Bible.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
video by Creation Today
Is it possible that dinosaurs did not live millions of years ago, but lived at the same time as man? Eric Hovind and Paul Taylor welcome special guest, Ian Juby, to discuss the evidence including supposed dinosaur tracks alongside human footprints at the Paluxy River in Texas.
Visit Ian Juby's website.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
2.How did the DNA code originate? The code is a sophisticated language system with letters and words where the meaning of the words is unrelated to the chemical properties of the letters—just as the information on this page is not a product of the chemical properties of the ink (or pixels on a screen). What other coding system has existed without intelligent design? How did the DNA coding system arise without it being created? See: creation.com/code.
Question 2 in Creation Ministry International's '15 Questions for Evolutionists' flyer focuses on evolutionist's inability to explain the origin of the DNA code. In this episode Richard Fangrad and Calvin Smith discuss the question and the attempts to answer it.
• List of the 15 questions with supporting information
• Responses to evolutionist's objections
• Think you've got the answer? You could claim a $1,000,000 prize!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Creation Today | March 8, 2012
Eric Hovind and Paul Taylor answer how water from Noah’s flood could cover the tallest mountain. They also welcome special guest Gavriel Geffen to discuss what modern Jews believe about Genesis.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Geological evidence for Noah's Flood will be presented, mainly for the last stage of the Flood as the water retreated off the continents. The Flood has left some startling traces on the surface of the earth in the form of erosional remnants, continental shelves, large-scale planation surfaces, quartzite rocks transported by water hundreds of miles from their nearest source, water gaps, pediments, and submarine canyons. All these geomorphic features are very difficult, if not impossible, to explain by the "slow processes over millions of years" alternative model.
This video file is a 59 minute seminar by Michael Oard that was recorded during the Seattle Creation Conference, July 2004 at Mill Creek Foursquare Church.
About the Speaker:
Michael J. Oard (Meteorologist) received his Masters of Science degree in Atmospheric Science from the University of Washington. He has recently retired from the (US) National Weather Service where he worked as a meteorologist/weather forecaster, and now dedicates much of his time to creation science research. Since 2001 he has served on the board of directors of the Creation Research Society.
Mike is a prolific author who has published numerous books and papers and in his field in widely recognized journals. He also travels all over the country for regular speaking engagements at creationist conferences and meetings. Mike Oard particularly specializes in topics such as evidence for Noah's flood, the Ice Age, and the mass extinction of the Wooly Mammoths.
Seattle Creation Conference 2004 DVDs are available as a boxed set.
Great books by Michael Oard:
Life in the Great Ice Age by Michael Oard. Master Books. (hard cover) ISBN: 0890511675
The Missoula Flood Controversy and the Genesis Flood - Michael J. Oard. 2004. CRS Books, 133 pages
The Weather Book by Michael Oard. 1997 Master Books. 72 pages. (hard cover) ISBN: 0890512116
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Friday, March 9, 2012
Creation Today 9/8/11 | Was there really a worldwide flood? Ark Hunter, Jeremy Wiles, joins Eric Hovind and Paul Taylor to discuss fascinating stories gathered from around the world while on a journey to find evidence of Noah's Ark. Check out the Ark Hunter movie!
At age 24, Jeremy begins his quest to find the Ark. With no money, his hat and backpack he walks out of his comfortable life in the country and into the great big world, in search for the truth.
Jeremy’s epic journey takes him around the world, from perilous Mt. Ararat in Turkey; military archives in Russia; to the 1500 year-old Nuwa Temple in China. He lives with a savage jungle tribe in the Philippines and the ancient Hmong tribe in China, where he gets first-hand account of their flood stories. He also meets intriguing characters who impart to him life’s greatest lessons.
The road is paved with predicaments and unforeseen dangers. As he gets closer to his goal, Jeremy becomes increasingly aware of his hidden fears. In the meantime, he must also face the most ardent enemies of truth.
Jeremy realizes that there is more to discover in his journey than he had expected and there are people whose fate will be affected by the answers he finds. After years of searching, Jeremy must face the question he has been avoiding: What will he do with the truth once he finds it? Separated by time and space, Jeremy realizes his fate is intertwined with Noah’s. Time is ticking and Jeremy must decide if he will heed the call.
Ark Hunter is a film inspired by the true story of Jeremy Wiles’ quest for Noah’s Ark. In a time when relativism rules Ark Hunter begs the question: How far will you go to find the truth?
Thursday, March 8, 2012
CMI's '15 Questions for Evolutionists' flyer summarizes 15 major problems with evolution. Some evolutionists have raised objections to the flyer. In this episode Richard Fangrad and Calvin Smith discuss some general objections to questioning evolution.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Video by Answers in Genesis
Genetic information specialist Dr. Werner Gitt shows that coded information can only come from an intelligent source.
About Dr. Werner Gitt
Dr Werner Gitt
Creationist Information Scientist (Germany)
Werner obtained his degree in engineering from the Technical University in Hanover, Germany. After receiving his Ph.D. he was appointed head of the Department of Information Technology at the German Federal Institute of Physics and Technology (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt [PTB], in Braunschweig). Seven years later he was promoted to Director and Professor at PTB.1 His research concerns have involved information science, mathematics, and systems control technology. His many original research findings have been published in scientific journals or have been the subject of papers presented at scientific conferences and at universities in Germany and around the world.
He is the author of Did God Use Evolution?, If Animals Could Talk, Stars and their Purpose and In the Beginning was Information. Werner is also a renowned evangelist, having spoken widely on issues relating to the Bible and science. Though retired, he has contributed many articles to Creation magazine and the in-depth Journal of Creation (formerly TJ).
Dr. Gitt has written numerous scientific papers in the fields of information science, mathematics, and control engineering. He has also written several creationist books including:
Did God Use Evolution?
If Animals Could Talk
In the Beginning was Information (also a DVD)
Stars and their Purpose: Signposts in Space
Dr Gitt has contributed many articles to Creation magazine (and Journal of Creation (formerly TJ), some of which are:
10 Dangers of theistic evolution
Cloning: Right or Wrong?
Counting the Stars
Dazzling Design in Miniature
God and the Extraterrestrials
Information, Science and Biology (T)
Scientific laws of information and their implications—part 1
Implications of the scientific laws of information—part 2
What about the ‘big bang’? (available in Russian)
1.Three prerequisites must be fulfilled in order for the German Ministerium to award the title ‘Director and Professor’ at a German research institute, on the recommendation of the Praesidium. The person concerned must be:
1.A scientist. I.e. it is most definitely an academic title.
2.One who has published a significant number of original research papers in the technical literature.
3.Must head a department in his area of expertise, in which several working scientists are employed.
Many people struggle with understanding what the word 'day' in Genesis 1 means. Since the word 'day' has a variety of meanings some believe that it could mean that God created over millions of years. Richard Fangrad and Calvin Smith, give many examples of how the word 'day' can be used in different ways. In most cases it is easy to understand the variety of meanings based on the context. When this simple principle is applied to understanding the meaning of the word 'day' in the context of Genesis 1 the meaning is also clear: it is a literal day!
- Chapter 2 in the Creation Answers Book deals with many reasons why 'day' in Genesis 1 must be a literal day.
- Scientific evidences for a recent creation in six days
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Episode 10—Noah’s Ark—Real or Ridiculous?
SummaryThe account of Noah and the Ark is one of the most attacked and ridiculed sections of the Bible. This program summarizes and refutes some of the arguments against the feasibility of Noah’s Ark as described in Genesis 6:14–16.
Related articles- Noah's Ark Q&A page - Was the Flood global? (Chapter 10 from the Creation Answers Book
Feedback- Noah's Ark never happened? - Helpful in dispelling doubt!
Also see- Noah'sFlood Q&A page
Recommended Resources- Genesis Flood Booklet
Monday, March 5, 2012
The Young Earth by John Morris PhD. Seattle Creation Conference, October 2010.
There is not just proper information to know regarding the issue of origins but also a proper way to think about the issue. Properly discerned and understood, science strongly supports the biblical doctrine of the young earth. In fact, once you see it, you will see it everywhere. Five examples of young earth indicators along with several predictions which a flood model makes build the case for a young age.
This video file is a 60 minute seminar by John Morris that was recorded during the Seattle Creation Conference, October 2010.
View more videos from the 2010 conference.
The PowerPoint file used in this presentation may also be downloaded below and used freely.
About the Speaker:
Dr. John Morris, is a creation scientist and educator with a specialization in Geological engineering. He is the current President of the Institute for Creation Research, and son of the late Henry Morris whose seminal work is viewed by many to have initiated the modern creation science movement. John joined the faculty of ICR in 1984, and has served as the President since 1996. He has also led numerous expeditions to Mt. Ararat in search of Noah’s Ark.
Dr. Morris received his B.S. in Civil Engineering at Virginia Tech in 1969 and his M.S. in Geological Engineering at the University of Oklahoma in 1977. He received his Doctorate in Geological Engineering at the University of Oklahoma in 1980. Dr. Morris can be heard each day on the Back to Genesis radio program. He is the author of numerous books, including The Young Earth. Dr. Morris taught geology at the University of Oklahoma before joining the faculty of the ICR.
"The Genesis Debate: Skeptic vs Creationist" is a debate between Dr. Paul Willis and Dr. Carl Wieland over the topic of Creation (more specifically, "Does scientific evidence support a literal Genesis?"). Dr. Paul Willis was the former winner of Australia's "Skeptic of the Year" award, and Dr. Carl Wieland is Managing Director of Creation Ministries International (Australia). http://www.Creation.com
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Creation Today - Feb 9, 2012 | Kyle Justice from Compel Media joins Eric Hovind and Paul Taylor to discuss recent research from Mount St. Helens in Washington. They cover how the catastrophe at Mount St. Helens provides clues to what it must have been like after Noah's Flood.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Progressive creation is a relatively new idea about how to distort Genesis to get the millions of years into the Bible. This episode summarizes some of the major flaws behind this idea.
- Some questions for theistic evolutionists and 'progressive creationists'
- Ten major differences and similarities between Calendar-Day and Day-Age Creationists—According to Dr Hugh Ross
- Is cruelty normal?
- The Fall: a Cosmic Catastrophe
- Fitting everything in on the 6th day
- Does it matter which is right?
- Progressive Creation Q&A page
For details visit: http://creation.com/creation-magazine-live-episode-9
15 Questions for Evolutionists
Evolution: the naturalistic origin of life and its diversity
- How did life originate? Evolutionist Professor Paul Davies admitted, “Nobody knows how a mixture of lifeless chemicals spontaneously organized themselves into the first living cell.”1Andrew Knoll, professor of biology, Harvard, said, “we don’t really know how life originated on this planet”.2 A minimal cell needs several hundred proteins. Even if every atom in the universe were an experiment with all the correct amino acids present for every possible molecular vibration in the supposed evolutionary age of the universe, not even one average-sized functional protein would form. So how did life with hundreds of proteins originate just by chemistry without intelligent design? See:creation.com/loopholes.
- How did the DNA code originate? The code is a sophisticated language system with letters and words where the meaning of the words is unrelated to the chemical properties of the letters—just as the information on this page is not a product of the chemical properties of the ink (or pixels on a screen). What other coding system has existed without intelligent design? How did the DNA coding system arise without it being created? See: creation.com/code.
- How could mutations—accidental copying mistakes (DNA ‘letters’ exchanged, deleted or added, genes duplicated, chromosome inversions, etc.)—create the huge volumes of information in the DNA of living things? How could such errors create 3 billion letters of DNA information to change a microbe into a microbiologist? There is information for how to make proteins but also for controlling their use—much like a cookbook contains the ingredients as well as the instructions for how and when to use them. One without the other is useless. See: creation.com/meta-information. Mutations are known for their destructive effects, including over 1,000 human diseases such as hemophilia. Rarely are they even helpful. But how can scrambling existing DNA information create a new biochemical pathway or nano-machines with many components, to make ‘goo-to-you’ evolution possible? E.g., How did a 32-component rotary motor like ATP synthase (which produces the energy currency, ATP, for all life), or robots like kinesin (a ‘postman’ delivering parcels inside cells) originate? See: creation.com/train.
- Why is natural selection, a principle recognized by creationists, taught as ‘evolution’, as if it explains the origin of the diversity of life? By definition it is a selective process (selecting from already existing information), so is not a creative process. It might explain the survival of the fittest (why certain genes benefit creatures more in certain environments), but not thearrival of the fittest (where the genes and creatures came from in the first place). The death of individuals not adapted to an environment and the survival of those that are suited does not explain the origin of the traits that make an organism adapted to an environment. E.g., how do minor back-and-forth variations in finch beaks explain the origin of beaks or finches? How does natural selection explain goo-to-you evolution? See: creation.com/defining-terms.
- How did new biochemical pathways, which involve multiple enzymes working together in sequence, originate? Every pathway and nano-machine requires multiple protein/enzyme components to work. How did lucky accidents create even one of the components, let alone 10 or 20 or 30 at the same time, often in a necessary programmed sequence. Evolutionary biochemist Franklin Harold wrote, “we must concede that there are presently no detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution of any biochemical or cellular system, only a variety of wishful speculations.”3 See: creation.com/motor (includes animation).
- Living things look like they were designed, so how do evolutionists know that they were not designed? Richard Dawkins wrote, “biology is the study of complicated things that have the appearance of having been designed with a purpose.”4 Francis Crick, the co-discoverer of the double helix structure of DNA, wrote, “Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed, but rather evolved.”5 The problem for evolutionists is that living things show too much design. Who objects when an archaeologist says that pottery points to human design? Yet if someone attributes the design in living things to a designer, that is not acceptable. Why should science be restricted to naturalistic causes rather than logical causes? See:creation.com/design_legit.
- How did multi-cellular life originate? How did cells adapted to individual survival ‘learn’ to cooperate and specialize (including undergoing programmed cell death) to create complex plants and animals? See: creation.com/multicellularity.
- How did sex originate? Asexual reproduction gives up to twice as much reproductive success (‘fitness’) for the same resources as sexual reproduction, so how could the latter ever gain enough advantage to be selected? And how could mere physics and chemistry invent the complementary apparatuses needed at the same time (non-intelligent processes cannot plan for future coordination of male and female organs). See: creation.com/evosex.
- Why are the (expected) countless millions of transitional fossils missing? Darwin noted the problem and it still remains. The evolutionary family trees in textbooks are based on imagination, not fossil evidence. Famous Harvard paleontologist (and evolutionist), Stephen Jay Gould, wrote, “The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology”.6 Other evolutionist fossil experts also acknowledge the problem. See: creation.com/pattquote.
- How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years, if evolution has changed worms into humans in the same time frame? Professor Gould wrote, “the maintenance of stability within species must be considered as a major evolutionary problem.”7 See: creation.com/werner.
- How did blind chemistry create mind/ intelligence, meaning, altruism and morality? If everything evolved, and we invented God, as per evolutionary teaching, what purpose or meaning is there to human life? Should students be learning nihilism(life is meaningless) in science classes? See: creation.com/chesterton.
- Why is evolutionary ‘just-so’ story-telling tolerated? Evolutionists often use flexible story-telling to ‘explain’ observations contrary to evolutionary theory. NAS(USA) member Dr Philip Skell wrote, “Darwinian explanations for such things are often too supple: Natural selection makes humans self-centered and aggressive—except when it makes them altruistic and peaceable. Or natural selection produces virile men who eagerly spread their seed—except when it prefers men who are faithful protectors and providers. When an explanation is so supple that it can explain any behavior, it is difficult to test it experimentally, much less use it as a catalyst for scientific discovery.”8 See: creation.com/sexstories.
- Where are the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution? Dr Marc Kirschner, chair of the Department of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School, stated: “In fact, over the last 100 years, almost all of biology has proceeded independent of evolution, except evolutionary biology itself. Molecular biology, biochemistry, physiology, have not taken evolution into account at all.”9 Dr Skell wrote, “It is our knowledge of how these organisms actually operate, not speculations about how they may have arisen millions of years ago, that is essential to doctors, veterinarians, farmers … .”10 Evolution actually hinders medical discovery.11Then why do schools and universities teach evolution so dogmatically, stealing time from experimental biology that so benefits humankind? See: creation.com/science#relevance.
- Science involves experimenting to figure out how things work; how they operate. Why is evolution, a theory about history, taught as if it is the same as this operational science? You cannot do experiments, or even observe what happened, in the past. Asked if evolution has been observed, Richard Dawkins said, “Evolution has been observed. It’s just that it hasn’t been observed while it’s happening.”12 See: creation.com/notscience#distinction.
- Why is a fundamentally religious idea, a dogmatic belief system that fails to explain the evidence, taught in scienceclasses? Karl Popper, famous philosopher of science, said “Darwinism is not a testable scientific theory, but a metaphysical [religious] research programme ….”13 Michael Ruse, evolutionist science philosopher admitted, “Evolution is a religion. This was true of evolution in the beginning, and it is true of evolution still today.”14 If “you can’t teach religion in science classes”, why is evolution taught? See: creation.com/evo-religious, creation.com/notscience.
- Davies, Paul, Australian Centre for Astrobiology, Sydney, New Scientist 179(2403):32, 2003. Return to text.
- Knoll, Andrew H., PBS Nova interview, How Did Life Begin? July 1, 2004. Return to text.
- Harold, Franklin M. (Prof. Emeritus Biochemistry, Colorado State University) The way of the cell: molecules, organisms and the order of life, Oxford University Press, New York, 2001, p. 205. Return to text.
- Dawkins, R., The Blind Watchmaker, W.W. Norton & Company, New York, p. 1, 1986. Return to text.
- Crick, F., What mad pursuit: a Personal View of Scientific Discovery, Sloan Foundation Science, London, 1988, p. 138. Return to text.
- Gould, Stephen Jay, Evolution’s erratic pace, Natural History 86(5):14, May 1977. Return to text.
- Gould, S.J. and Eldredge, N., Punctuated equilibrium comes of age. Nature 366:223–224, 1993. Return to text.
- Skell, P.S., Why Do We Invoke Darwin? Evolutionary theory contributes little to experimental biology, The Scientist 19(16):10, 2005. Return to text.
- As quoted in the Boston Globe, 23 October 2005. Return to text.
- Skell, P.S., The Dangers Of Overselling Evolution; Focusing on Darwin and his theory doesn’t further scientific progress, Forbes magazine, 23 Feb 2009; http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/23/evolution-creation-debate-biology-opinions-contributors_darwin.html. Return to text.
- E.g. Krehbel, M., Railroad wants monkey off its back, Creation 16(4):20–22, 1994; creation.com/monkey_back. Return to text.
- pbs.org/now/printable/transcript349_full_print.html>, 3 December, 2004. Return to text.
- Popper, K., Unended Quest, Fontana, Collins, Glasgow, p. 151, 1976. Return to text.
- Ruse, M., How evolution became a religion: creationists correct? National Post, pp. B1,B3,B7 May 13, 2000. Return to text.