Dominic Statham answers the questions, "How did plants and animals spread around the world so quickly?"
Dominic Statham, B.Sc., D.I.S., M.I.E.T., C.Eng.
BiographyDominic became a Christian as a student in the early eighties. Over the following years, he became convinced of the need to hold firmly to the Bible as the basis for Christian belief and practice. Intrigued by the endless media assertions that “evolution is a fact” and that “the Bible is wrong”, he decided to investigate the scientific issues for himself. He was astonished by the weakness of the arguments presented by evolutionists, and is now keen to help others realise that there is no conflict between science and Christianity, and that the Bible can be trusted from the very first verse.
Dominic has a particular interest in Christian ethics, and his conviction that the Bible is true stems, in part, from his growing appreciation of the wisdom contained in both the Old and New Testaments. These, he has come to realise, perfectly portray the nature of man—his spiritual and moral needs—and provide an understanding of godliness and rightful living that can be found nowhere else. He is convinced that no book is more needed or more relevant in our current age than the Bible.
Dominic is a Chartered Engineer and graduate of Loughborough University in the UK. He has extensive experience of both manufacturing and product development and holds a number of patents. As an employee of Rolls Royce, he worked on projects for the Panavia Tornado and Eurofighter Typhoon and, as an employee of GKN, engineering drivelines for Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles. He is a speaker and writer for CMI-UK/Europe and the author of Evolution: Good Science? Exposing the ideological nature of Darwin’s theory.
See a sample video of Dominic Statham:
- Evidence for Creation now banned from UK religious education classes
- The myth of neutrality
- Natural rafts carried animals around the globe
- Does Christianity lead to true morality or just obedience from fear?
- Is God watching?
- Does CMI misrepresent evolution?
- ‘Keep religion out of science classes’
- Dawkins gloats over boost to evolutionary dogma in schools
- Is DNA coded information?
- Scrambling scripture
- A book review of The Lost World of Genesis One: Ancient Cosmology and the Origins Debate by John H. Walton
- Review of Creation the movie
- Darwin, Lyell and Origin of Species
- Is Intelligence allowed?
- Are we Nothing more than a bag of chemicals?
- A revealing insight into European and world politics
- Hawking claims that life can form by chance: Aliens probably do exist says top cosmologist
- Heads I win, tails you lose
- General and special revelation
- ‘Creation magazine is purposely inaccurate and distorts the truth,’ claims evolutionist
- Creationists are slightly bonkers, says award-winning BBC broadcaster
- The mystery of the mummy
- How scientific is our science?
- More nails in the coffin of ‘junk DNA’
- In an increasingly godless society … TRUTH MATTERS
- Britain needs God
- Atheist heavyweights move to ban creationists
- Plants and animals around the world
- Why is England burning?