Carl Froede Jr
BiographyCarl has been active in creation geology since 1988. He has a Bachelor of Science in geology from the University of South Alabama and his geological career has encompassed a wide range of activities. These include oil and gas exploration, public health related soil analysis, groundwater aquifer containment, underground waste management, and groundwater modelling. At present he is employed as a professional geologist with the US Government Environmental Protection Agency dealing with geological aspects of waste disposal.
- The K/T impact hypothesis and secular neocatastrophism—why is this important to Flood geology?
- 4 Vesta, achondritic meteorites and Flood bombardment
- Flood/post-Flood boundaries within the global stratigraphical record
- The Wilson cycle: a serious problem for Catastrophic Plate Tectonics
- Sediment bioturbation experiments and the actual rock record