Part 5: The present still cannot be the key to the past
Continuing on with the present theme, Ian gives an overview to even more evidence that demands extremely energetic processes in the past, leading to his claim that only the bible can be the key to the past. More evidence of Noah's flood, and some of Ian's first hand research around North America.
Ian JubyIan Juby is the president of CORE Ottawa, Citizens for Origins Research and Education. He is also the director of the Creation Science Museum of Canada, a member of Mensa Canada, and the president of the International Creation Science Special Interest Group for Mensans. He has also had extensive personal studies in Origins for about the past eighteen years.
Creation Ministries WebsiteOn the home page you can see and sometimes download projects Ian Juby has collected for design and tech programs, read some of the creation science notes, check out his itinery for creation science presentations or book a presentation for your church, youth or private group.
Shot before a live audience at Quentin Road Bible Baptist Church in Lake Zurich, Illinois. The first night was for the kids, and so "God's little creation" is actually the first hour of this ~12 hour exhaustive look at the Creation/Evolution debate. All videos are provided here for free viewing, however, if you'd like to support Ian's ministry, and get a copy of the videos on DVD, please place your order at completecreation.org.
- Who cares? An introduction to the Creation/Evolution debate
- The greatest weapon ever fashioned against the bible
- Evidence for the Global Flood of Noah
- The present cannot be the key to the past
- The present still cannot be the key to the past
- The bible is the key to the past
- What would Jesus believe?
- Dating Methods/Man and Dinosaurs
- Intelligent man and dinosaurs
- Nothing changes
- The Fossil Record
- Biology: Evolution's greatest enemy
- The Pre-flood World
- The Hydroplate Model
- The pre-flood world, the hydroplate model
- Intermediate fossils, Genesis and the Chinese
- Genesis and the Chinese, Astronomy
- The first cause, Q&A