Friday, August 26, 2011

Atheist's Greatest Illusion Revealed - with Sye Ten Bruggencate



8/25/11 Sye Ten Bruggencate joins Eric Hovind and Paul Taylor to expose the latest illusion devised by atheists to get Christians to doubt their faith. See their trick revealed and learn how to defend your faith the biblical way.

Visit Sye's website at ProofThatGodExists.org

About Sye
The apostle Paul said in 1 Timothy 1 vs. 15 that among sinners he was chief. Well, I am this site's chief sinner. My name is Sye Ten Bruggencate. I'm 47 years old, single, and live in Ontario, Canada. I was born in Toronto, grew up in a loving Christian home, and am the 5th eldest of 7 children. My parents immigrated from Holland, (My Dad was originally from a Dutch colony in Indonesia) and I can speak Dutch fluently. I am a member of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church in Canada. I have had no formal training in apologetics (defense of the faith), but have studied presuppositional apologetics from many resources, most notably, lectures by the late Greg Bahnsen.



By God's grace alone, I am a Christian.


Visit CreationToday.org for more episodes!