Seminar by Jonathan Sarfati
Cedar Park Christian School, Mountlake Terrace WA. May 31, 2013.
- Widespread apostasy in young people—not because of lack of evidence, but lack of dissemination of the evidence.
- Jesus as Creator, as well as Kinsman-Redeemer, meaning that He must be our blood relative. This means that all humanity must come from Adam, also the ancestor of Jesus, the Last Adam. Adam's sin brought death, so Jesus brought Resurrection—Rom. 5 and 1 Cor. 15 make an explicit connection.
- Since death came through sin, fossil record must pre-date Adam. Explained by Genesis global Flood, which has other evidences.
- Design in nature, including micro-machines. Coded information stored on DNA.
- Goo-to-you evolution requires information increase, but what we see are sorting out already-existing information, natural selection culling information, and mutations corrupting information.
|Northwest Creation Network now has their own Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/nwcreationnetwork|
About the Speaker:
Dr. Jonathan Sarfati is a research scientist and speaker with Creation Ministries International (http://creation.com). He was born in Ararat, Australia in 1964. He moved to New Zealand as a child and later studied science at Victoria University of Wellington. He obtained a B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry with two physics papers substituted (nuclear and condensed matter physics). His Ph.D. in Chemistry was awarded for a thesis entitled 'A Spectroscopic Study of some Chalcogenide Ring and Cage Molecules'. He has co-authored papers in mainstream scientific journals on high temperature superconductors and selenium-containing ring and cage-shaped molecules. He also had a co-authored paper on high-temperature superconductors published in Nature when he was 22.
This video was recorded during by the Northwest Creation Network while speaking to the junior and senior high students at Cedar Park Christian School - MLT.
Purchase books and videos at the Creation Science Store.
Northwest Creation Network
Learn more about how science supports the Bible at the CreationWiki: Encyclopedia of Creation Science.