Universe by Design – Part 3 Mars and Venus: Speaking of CreationOur exploration of the two nearest planets to us have revealed very complex and diverse worlds. What we've learned bears strong evidence of design when compared to the earth, but these planets also give evidence of past catastrophic processes that appear similar to what might have happened during the Flood of Noah here on earth.
Presented by Dr Danny R. Faulkner
Danny R. Faulkner
Professor of Astronomy (United States)Dr Danny R. Faulkner has a B.S. (Math), M.S. (Physics), M.A. and Ph.D. (Astronomy, Indiana University). He is Full Professor of Astronomy/Physics and Chair, Division of Math, Science, Nursing & Public Health at the University of South Carolina — Lancaster, where he teaches physics and astronomy. He has published about two dozen papers in various astronomy and astrophysics journals. See his university homepage for more details.
Update 2012: Dr Faulkner is now working with the Creation Museum in Kentucky.
- B.S., Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC, 1976
- M.S., Clemson University, Clemson, SC, 1979
- M.A., Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 1983
- Ph.D., Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 1989
- See Dr Faulkner’s Interview in Creation magazine
- Journal of Creation (formerly Creation Ex Nihilo Technical Journal)
- Comets and the Age of the Solar System
- More problems for the ‘Oort comet cloud’?
- The young faint sun paradox and the age of the solar system
- The dubious apologetics of Hugh Ross
- Geocentric gobbledegook, review of The Earth is not Moving by Marshall Hall
- Geocentrism and Creation, largely a review of Geocentricity by Gerardus Bouw
- Toward a Creationist Astronomy (Creation Research Society Quarterly)
- The Angular Size of the Moon and Other Planetary Satellites: An Argument For Design (Creation Research Society Quarterly)
- The Current State of Creation Astronomy (4thInternational Conference on Creationism, 1998)
- Have cosmologists discovered evidence of inflation?
- Book: Universe by Design
Back to Scientists alive today who accept the biblical account for creation